S70 AC hoses

I need to replace a leacky AC hose. Can someone tell me what is the name of the hose that can be seen from the underside of the car (not hidden, in plain view), is around a foot long, and runs parallel with the axle.

Is that the high side high pressure hose?

I want to make sure I buy the right part for my "on the side" mechanic to use.

Reply to
mikechiu

Without looking on our S70, your descirption tells says the hose you are referring is for the power steering.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..