S90 Power Door Lock

On Friday I replaced the door handle mechanism because I couldnot open the door from the outside. I found that a plastic piece was broken. Saturday morning I went out and unlocked the car and that same mechanism was broken again!! I suspect the power door lock mechanism has broken that same peice.

Does anyone know what's out of adustment?

Reply to
Dan Foust