switch to no day lights?

How can I switch OFF my headlights so that they are not on all of the time? Just had the headlight switch mechanism replaced, as it failed - and now can't for the life of me get the little 'switch' to turn them to the off position on the new one (without tearing up the console.... it just won't turn) - what tool need I use? thanks eleanore Eleanore

Reply to
Kamm2MacD

Pin has to be pushed in before turning! Very small flat screwdriver will do. If not, it's the switch used in 850's and s60's where you'll need the software to do it. (dealer hookup) . My v70 has the small screw-like switch in the lower right corner

"Kamm2MacD" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m12.aol.com...

Reply to
El Mecky

Thanks! Now, to find such a wee tool to do the job....

Eleanore

Reply to
Kamm2MacD