tail light assembly

I have an 85 244 and I'm needing a tail light assembly for it. I see plenty on ebay for the 240, but nothing listed for the 244. Is this the same tail light that is used for both cars?

Thanks, Taylor

Reply to
n5uhg

The only diffence I know is between the sedan and the wagon. If the tail lights on ebay are for an 85 240 sedan, than it should fit your

244. You might also want to check to see if yours are black trim or chrome trim. Not sure if they had that difference in '85. You could also print out the ebay photo and take it outside to compare to yours. Hopefully their photos are accurate!

Happy ebaying, cton

-88 240 DL sedan

Reply to
cton

Thank you sir,

I was unsure of what the differences were between the 240 244 and 245 cars. I see some parts that are listed by model and some that are listed as 240 series, which I assume includes all of the above.

Taylor

Reply to
n5uhg

Check out this site:

I re-did all of my lights on my 86 240DL, everything is brand new, no

20 year old wear and tear, cracked or weakened plastic... Carter
Reply to
carterbear1