Tandem on Roofrack

I have a Volvo V70 estate. I can fit a tandem inside the Volvo by folding down the back seats and removing the front wheel of the tandem. I want to be able to transport the tandem without the problem of removing the front wheel etc by placing it on the roof. Any thoughts on how best to achieve this please.

Reply to
carololine

I will check it out but I think you still have to remove the front wheel which defeats what I am trying to achieve.

carololine a écrit :

You can buy a roofrack THULE, specialy engineered for tandem, in any thule dealer.

Reply to
carololine

here is a solution:

M-gineering