volvo child seats

Can anyone say if the boot seats from my 740 estate will fit a V70?

I saw , very briefly, the inside of a v70 estate and there appeared to be half a seat already fitted. Is it a case of this is always fitted as standard and needs further bits bought to complete or can i remove this and fit my old seat.Any idea of cost if new bits needed. Thanks

Reply to
Capt T

*GOOGLE* for nearest Volvo delership, use a *telephone* or *email* to contact them. They will give you the answer. The chances of finding someone on here that actually works in a Volvo dealership or has done that modification might be rare. You will also need to declare your modification to your insurer or you will find yourself being prosecuted. I still laugh at experts on here that claim a blocked heater matrix can be cured by changing a thermostat!
Reply to
Ian

Well they might. In this case they'll say no. Which is almost certainly the right answer but that won't be why they say it.

Reply to
Duncanwood

Ian ( snipped-for-privacy@news.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Ken? Is that you?