THE RIGHT OIL

Today at the local Volvo mechanics I saw a low kilometre Japanese car a Daewoo .The rocker cover was off and a brown sludge was on the cover very thick dirty brown sludge .As well the cam was scored badly at 120 klm or @

75k miles it was history with major damage .Scares me how many don't change the oil ever just top up and drive , but after all they drive Japanese toy cars so I guess the brain is out of order any way .How cheap is oil and synthetic oil is even cheaper used correctly with correct filter changes .
Reply to
John Robertson

Make up your mind. It's either a Japanese car or a South-Korean built Daewoo...

Reply to
athol

You can't tell the difference between a Korean car and a Japanese car; you call Japanese cars "toys" and you insult the people who drive them. Why?

Reply to
Larry_Horse