Thor rims + federal 225/17/45 on 203 v70

Hi All

quick question I'v got a set of thor rims with 225/17/45 federal tyres on my 2003 v70. when in full lock however the tyres slightly touch the inner liner on the front wheel wheel arch. is there a quick way to solve this, has the full lock trim posibility or should shims ( and if so what gauge) be aplied.

cheers

Marc

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

have a look at:

E.

Reply to
eastender

thank you! that was very informative and helpfull

cheers

Marc

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam