Cheap VERY SLIGHTLY used 225/45/17 tyres for sale!

225/45/17 ZR

Only used for LESS than 2000 miles v carefully. (didnt want to get flies on my van! No noticible or easily measurable wear, look as good as new.

But... They are about 6 years old! On rims now in my garage. I have several sets of wheels. Only use these in dry sunny weather! It will be about 14 days before I get around to the tyre place to have them removed. They are Hancook Ventus Plus tyres. Look very racy! Sensible offers??? How can I send them cheaply too?

Heres a pic of one just after cleaning a day ago. Try to ignore the masses of tyre foam sprayed by my nephew - he obviously wasnt paying for it.!

Burgerman

Failing this I will bungem on ebay!

Reply to
Burgerman

Wassup, don't any of you use tyres???They will fit any 17 inch rims from 6.5 to 8.5 wide??? 7.5 to 8 is perfect!

Reply to
Burgerman

Ok...

Any daft offers considered then! I do not believe that NO ONE wants them!

Might consider burning them for heat as the winter gets colder...

Reply to
Burgerman

Too small for any of my cars and I only buy new anyway.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Will you post them to Australia? ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Well if you're gonna burn them, I'll have 'em for free... ;)

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

anywhere!

Reply to
Burgerman

I'm currently running 215/45/17 - reckon they'll be OK for me?

I'll be round Grimsby at some stage in the near future

Reply to
fishman

Should be fine just 10mm wider and about 10mm bigger diameter.

Reply to
Burgerman

Excellent, if they are available still I will take them. I will contact you via one of your many websites when I know I'll be in Grimsby to collect them. Do you want cash or shall I bring you a crate of beer?

Reply to
fishman

Err cash! But how much???

Thing is I havent took em off yet! Should be next week maybe tues/wed? As soon as I can talk my mate into filling his car up with wheels!

Reply to
Burgerman

On the basis of how old they are, i'd say no more than £40 - tenner a corner really. Even then reading that it seems a bit steep.

Reply to
DanTXD

Well 15 a corner sounds better!

Reply to