17 inch rims on a 99 Passat

Hello,

Just bought a used 99 Passat with 58,000 miles on it .... so far I really love the car. And even though I've read some not so favorable reliability comments on the Passats I'm crossing my fingers that my luck won't be so bad. My question, has anyone ever put 17 inch rims on a Passat (1.8t) and what size tires were used with these size rims. Any comments/opinions good and bad are appreciated,

Roger

Reply to
roger

If you're looking for OEM wheels for your car. VW has a few really nice

17" wheels. A bit pricey but guaranteed to fit pr> Hello,
Reply to
Tim Burr

And expensive as hell. I'd go tirerack.com or discounttiredirect.com.

Reply to
Matt B.