Tomorrow's task....

..is to install the rebuilt steering rack that arrived today (excellent service and price from FCP Groton by the way). Got a bucket ready and three quarts of PS fluid to flush it all out as well. The rack comes with new tie rod and they are stiff. The exceoitement grows as the old ones (along with the left rack end) are quite loose. SHould make a huge difference.

Wifee came home with a set of Bridgestones from Costco as well (great price during the sale! Potenza RE930I with balance, mounting, road hazard, stems, tax, etc., etc. for $286), so as soon as I verify the front end is together and working its off for mounting and alignment. __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvo '93 960 Estate

Reply to
Randy G.