Totaled '96 850 GLT Wagon

on halloween, got t-boned.

I was going about 45 and he ran a red light and hit me just behind the passenger tire, spun me twice, luckily there was nothing else on road, ended up aimed the right direction and dodged traffic and pulled over to side, back passenger wheel caved in, no airbags, just a slow spinning deceleration.

I never saw anything, just a bang and I was spinning.

They totaled my favorite car, twisted frame and rear end and suspension damage,

anyway,

I'm looking at a 2002 V70 2.4T wagon on dealer lot, about the same thing i had but 6 years newer and 95,000 less mi. (122 k vs 28k), anybody got anything to say about them?

I'm told this was traded in on a new wagon, I'm going to get service record and owner phone # to see why they got a new one.

We were looking at a toyota highlander or lexus 300rx but they woulda rolled, I'm sticking with volvo wagons.

-- aloha

Reply to
sparky

Did you kill the red light runner? He/she certainly deserves to die, preferrably by burning.

Doug Warner

I'm no expert, but doing a Google search found me the following...

and this

Search the net using Google. Unbeatable.

Reply to
Patrick