Turbo whine...

I have a 1994 850 turbo and just recently I realized that there is no more "turbo whine" I don't know if I should be concerned I don't notice any lack of power but I find it odd. any suggestions?

Reply to
King

Was there ever whine? Maybe the noise you heard was something else. It has a boost guage doesn't it? If that's showing boost then nothing is wrong with the turbo, also you'd notice a big drop in power unless you drive like my mom.

Reply to
James Sweet