Upgrade Queston 850 Wagon

Hi all,

I have a 79 245 and an 84 240GLE. My son will probably 'inherit' the wagon as he likes it , but I am thinking of upgrading to an 850 wagon. I am located in Canberra Australia.

Are there any things I need to look out for? And I suppose, what are the major costs involved with these? I am capable of doing a lot of the maintenance but would like a heads up if possible,

Thanks all,

Paul

Reply to
PM
[PM] (Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:11:42 +1000):

Hmm.. AC-leakage, engine top mount.. rust on the back door. Thats what on the tip of my thongue right now..

Reply to
Svein Tore Sølvik

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 22:15:42 +0200, Svein Tore Sølvik wibbled about:

Do they have a rust problem in Australia ????

Sean

Reply to
Sean Nugent