V40 - knocking noise front

V40 2.0 Turbo

When you move off backwards or forwards at low speed there is a metal knokcing noise from the front of the car. I was told by the garage that its the turbo balance value on the exhaust and it makes the noise because its metal on metal. Its sound to me like th baffals in the exhaust but I know its not. They checked under the cvar and nothings lose.

Ideas please

Andy

Reply to
Andy Hamer