v40 remote lock

I have V40 1.8 from 2001 without a remote locking system. It does have central locking, but according to the official Volvo dealer I bought it from it will cost more than 500 euro to add remote locking. They won't sell it loose. Well I happen to know a Volvo mechanic who can do it, but I'm need a place (on the internet) where I can buy an official Volvo remote lock. Do anybody know where I can find this?

Thanks.

Reply to
tillort