V40 wiper motor

My left headlamp wiper doesn't park on my 2000 V40 - Volvo guys said it was the wiper motor and wanted $359 US to replace it so I said no. Anybody have any suggestions? Any good places to find a replacement in the Seattle area, or a good discount parts dealer - I'd pay half that, but I might also park the wiper and deactivate the motor. Headlamp washers seem kind of silly here in the Emerald City and I don't have any plans to sell the car because it's a sweet runner.

Jim

Reply to
jpgoenix

Just Unplug the connector to the motor as for discount prices try searching for some of the Volvo websites Brickyard is one of them I do not know the exact address but others in this group will be able to assist with the rest Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Thanks Glenn,

Jim

Glenn Kle> > My left headlamp wiper doesn't park on my 2000 V40 - Volvo guys said it

Reply to
jpgoenix