Tips on Buying a C70

Hi,

I'm looking at getting a used '00-'02 C70 convertible and have some questions. These years seem to fit my budget. I've looked at the main web sites on the reliability, but I would appreciate the experiences of all of you.

1) Any differences in reliability between these years? 2) Reliability of the LT vs. HT models? 3) These are old enough that they are not Ford platforms, right?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
bobgcampbell