v50 2.0D fun and games

took my 2004 V50 2.0D in today for its 30000 mile service

and it cost me 540 quid! is this normal? this is the 'big' service - the other one normally costs me about 320 ukp.

also, under warranty, I am getting the following things done:

- new front brake discs (rotors for those of you on the 'other' side of the Atlantic :-) ). The current ones have warped, making the steering wheel wobble under braking

- new driver's seat - current one creaks and one of the leather panels has worn quite badly Has anyone else had this sort of thing?

I complained about slight exhaust smell when driving with the sunroof tilted, but was told that this is normal - is that right (for a diesel) ?

thanks all

Reply to
jnkellar