V70 Door internals

My 1998 UK V70 drivers door internal handle is solid (ie. It doesn't want to move when pulled).

At the weekend (weather permitting) I'll pull the door trim off (thanks to Mike F for instructions he posted in 2002 and the volvospeed site), but I would like to know what the inside links should look like, so I can see what is missing / jammed / broken.

Can someone point me at a picture of a right hand door interior?

Thanks

Richard Web pages:

for caravanning,
for my personal web site and
because I love the email address.

Reply to
Richard Cole

There are some reasonable - though not brilliant - pictures in Haynes manual No. 3573 [Volvo 70-series 1996-1999]

Also, I could probably email you some pictures from VADIS (again, not brilliant, but they *may* help) if I 'print' them as .PDF files. If you would like me to do this, send me an off-list mail (the address *does* work) confirming the email address to which you want them sent.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Roger,

Thanks. Look in your mail.