Volvo 240 fuel pump

Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help me locate a main fuel pump for my '82 240. I know it's a different pump after '82 so I was having trouble locating one. Anyone parting out an '82 or know of a good junk yard to get in touch with? Additionally, is the Haynes manual helpful in the replacment of the pump? If not, could someone be so nice as to outline the process for me? thanks so much.

-Daniel

Reply to
Daniel

I look online for the years in common of auto parts. Sometimes you can even get a picture of what it looks like. In my phone book there are several new/used parts dealers for Volvos. You can call and just inquire about the new/used pumps. I just paid $16for one I took off a Volvo at the wreckers. Rojo

Reply to
Rojo2G