Volvo 240 logo/badge - photo wanted

Hi there

I've been through google in search for a clean shot of the 240-logo. Only a very few exist and the size is a bit too small. This isn't too bad, but way too small - and a little too skewed:

If you know of a nice and relatively big photo of it, I would surely appreciate it if you could let me in on it. Either post the link here, or mail it to me:

lars#vestman.com ( - replace # with @)

Reply to
Vestman

Would you like me to snap a photo of the logo on my 93 240?

Reply to
briankeys

"briankeys" skrev i en meddelelse news:bcLWb.15630$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny...

Hey, that would be great! I should have mentioned that I theoretically could have taken one of my own 240, but the badge it self is scratched... If you would care to mail it to the adress mentioned, I will send you a lot of happy wishes for you and your Volvo ;o)

PS: If it's OK, don't hesitate to send a few of them, and from different angles and also close-up's.

Reply to
Vestman

We'll see. My father comandeered my volvo, his van just bit the bullet.

Maybe i'll clean it off too :O

Reply to
briankeys

I have a tailgate sitting in my garage, I can take a pic of the logo later if you email me about it.

Reply to
James Sweet

"briankeys" skrev i en meddelelse ...

Ehhh - I read the above as if your dad drives your Volvo now? Do you really let him do that ? ;o)

Cool - at least around the badge...

Reply to
Vestman

"James Sweet" skrev i en meddelelse...

Nice - the email is in your inbox in a few seconds.

Thanx!

Reply to
Vestman