Volvo 850 Clock with Temp Gauge to replace Clock only

I have an 850 with only the Clock in the console. I'd like to put the Clock w/ Temperature module in its place.

What would it take to get the temperature part of the new clock working? Can one obtain the external temp sensor, and where would you connect it?

THanks Eric

Reply to
Eric Robishaw

I believe you have to upgrade the whole computer system/info centre. I've seen them on EBAY before. I think all the wiring and sensors are already in the car.......I think.

Reply to
Tangy

I was wrong, there is an option for clock and temp only, don't need the whole trip computer.

here is one on EBAY

Reply to
Tangy