Volvo 850 Tyres

Hi all,

The tyres on my dad's 850 are beginning to go and really need the full set replaced. It's the 850 CD Estate 2.5 10v - I believe the 205-55-R15V rated tyres are recommended. I do remember though about a year ago someone posted some useful advice that there were alternatives for my 740 which seemed a better choice...

So, the question really is: Given I'm replacing all 4 tyres, is the above tyre the best one to go for? (and has anyone had problems with the BF Goodridge tyre - can get them for £55 each fully fitted in the UK, which I think is pretty good!)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Seeley

In followup, they've been replaced with:

4x Michelin Pilot Exalto's 205-55-R15V

They're running nicely - not sure about how they'll wear, but they seem pretty quiet.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Seeley