Volvo S40 and S60

Does anyone know when to change the Transmission Fluid & Filter on a Volvo S40 and S60 series ?

Reply to
SMerck

I meant Automatic Transmission Fluid. Anyone ?

Reply to
SMerck

I can't verify this, since at the moment I'm feeling too lazy to go get it, but wouldn't my owners manual provide that information? And perhaps yours would also?

Reply to
H. Whelply

Volvo suggest that these boxes are sealed for life and no change is necessary, however if you want it to last more than ~100,000 miles then have the oi drained and flushed every ~20,000miles. Be aware that volvo ceased fitting dipsticks to 2002on cars and you'll need to buy the stick from a dealer.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..