Volvo Service Manuals

Anyone able to direct me to a location where Volvo service manuals can be purchased. It seems I can find '64 mustang part with greater ease.

Reply to
Rich Evert

Which Volvo?

Reply to
James Sweet

Looking for the XC90 '04 AWD turbo, manuals, electrical, engine, drivetrain. Nothing body related. I think the engine, drivetrain may be similar to the v90 series.

Reply to
Rich Evert

Volvo service/repair info is now in electronic form. Product name is VADIS or VIDA and may be available on eBay.

Reply to
Joe

there is a link to take you to service publications

Reply to
Glenn Klein

that's funny since there were no '64 Mustangs

Reply to
Mike Lenker

'64 or '65 whatever floats your boat, insignificant concern.

Article 1:

Ford introduced Mustang to the world for the first time on April 17,

1964 at the World's Fair in Flushing Meadows, New York. The day before the car's unveiling, Ford ran Mustang commercials on ABC, NBC and CBS at 9:30 p.m. The buzz about the car was palpable. Continued.........

Article 2:

The Ford Mustang (1965-1973) is one of the few exceptions.

A budget for the new Ford car, designed by Dave Ash, assistant to Chief Stylist Joe Oros at the Ford division studio, was approved September 1962, with a Job 1 production target date of March 1964 (an eighteen month timetable).

Public announcements was set for April 17,1964, with Henry Ford II to introduce the new Ford Mustang at the New York World's Fair. The

Reply to
Rich Evert

There were in Pennsylvania. In PA, any car sold before September 1st,

1964, was a 1964 no matter what the maker called it.

I could have had a 1964 Austin Healey Sprite Mark III with roll-down windows, but I waited until September 1st, 1964, to buy it so that it would be a 1965 model.

Many Volvo manuals are available on line at:

Stephen Henning

My recollection is that they were introduced as a "1964 and a half" model.

Reply to
doug