Volvo V70 -01 2.4T and BSR PPC

Hello all car Volvo experts! I have a Volvo V70 -01 with 2.4T and I'm considering to tune the engine with the PPC developed by BSR. I'm considering to get my PPC from Engstrom

There isvery little information around about this type of engine tuning in Finland.Could the participants of this newsgroup be of assistance? I'm trying tolocate sites / experiences / known issues that could help with my decisionwhether to do the tuning or not. All help is highly valued. Best Regards, Sami N, Finland.

Reply to
Sami N

My experience relates only to a 97 940 LPT where I bought a modified chip and wastegate from BSR. Original power for this model is 135 HP, and it changed dramatically to 205 HP. In addition the torque increase about 50% from 235 Nm to 305 Nm, still available from 1900 RPM. It is indeed a different car. Everything was bought directly out of BSR in Växjö, but it can be ordered directly from the manufacturer at

. So far I have done 100.000 km without problems. By the way: fuel consumption did increase only marginally (just around 10 l/100 km). I rate it highly recommendable. The company seems very professional. I have no experience with the PPC, but I trust the company - and am considering one for my S80 T6, though I am in no need for extra power or torque. Good luck. Erik N. Denmark "Sami N" skrev i en meddelelse news:cir3j2$hpc$ snipped-for-privacy@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...

Reply to
Erik Nielsen