VW

*Reset outside temp. readings on the dashboard--outside readings started reading 191 F for outside temp. and it is normally around 60 F or so here and I wonder
how would I reset it back to a base of 0 so that the reading will go back to normal?, or is my outside temp. readings module or whatever it is, will need replacement???*
On 20/09/2015 20:18, Ann wrote:

There's clearly a malfunction of the sensor or wiring or of the dashboard display, and it's unlikely to be anything you can reset yourself - so take it to a repairer.
[If the ambient temperature were *really* 191F (88C), you wouldn't need to worry about it - because you'd be dead!]
--
Cheers,
Roger