what ever happened

What ever happen to those guys who had some brilliant invention that would give umteen miles to the gallon with a very simple but expensive gadget attached to the fuel line or carburettor ?.So the oil companies bought them out with pledge that they would never reveal those marvellous devices ummmmmmmm .So in the mean time I will settle on my old Volvo turbo at

31miles to the imperial gallon .
Reply to
John Robertson

Which guys? There are lots of such myths. For more information visit:

Stephen Henning

he probabally "took his money and ran"......

John Roberts> What ever happen to those guys who had some brilliant invention that would

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Howdy John

Some of them were convince by science, some were shot, some were tarred and feathered, some were dragged beg to the funny farm.

CU Mathy

Reply to
Mathy Van Nisselroy

The ones with the tinfoil hats.