What's a '73 145 worth?

People have made me offers on my 1973 145 with a B20F engine. Its in perfect running condition and a perfect body (no rust). The interior is a littly shabby, and theres a small hole in the exaust somewhere. Everything is original. What is my car worth? Should I even sell it?

Bob

Reply to
Sigma

Where is it? I'd guess it's value at $700-$1300, but it's entirely dependent on how much someone wants it. As to if you should sell it, how much is it worth to you? Do you need or use it? It's not a particularly rare car, if it's just sitting then I would say sell it to someone who plans to fix it up, if you're using it and it meets your needs then keep it.

Reply to
James Sweet

No you shouldnt sell that rarity. Can hardly find a wreck here.

Johan stockholm sweden

"Sigma" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
JohanE

Shoulda been over here, my friend had two of them, one he got for free (rust bucket) and the other he picked up for $200, didn't run but was fairly solid and complete, I'm surprised they aren't more common in Sweden.

Reply to
James Sweet

In Holland they worth about 2000 - 4000 Euro's/US Dollars with no rust. Many people over here import them from Sweden, Finland, Switserland, South of France or the US.

Reply to
Martijn