93 GXE what's it worth

Hi,

Anyone give me an idea what this car is worth:

93 GXE auto 178k miles, power cloth seats both sides, sunroof, ABS, Bose. Brakes are good, with 50% wear. Tires Kumho Ecsta, 50% worn. Car is great, loved it. Everything works except:

1) The transmission is gone no drive in any gears. Had the torque converter replaced 10k ago with uprated splines version.

2) Body damage to left rear quarter. Car park accident damage which I hammered out and it looks tolerable. 3) Steering fluid leak, tolerable but messy. 4) Engine needs a new injector. I just replaced one 3 weeks ago, perhaps I should have replaced all six. Otherwise engine is great. 4) Rust spots on the body on both sides at the rear lower corner of the rear doors.

One of the guys who collects my trash came to me wanting to buy the car what do I ask for it?

Al Moodie

Reply to
Al Moodie

I would say not over $500 maximum. It's probably worth more in parts, but who wants to part-out a car on their driveway? The transmission rebuild will cost ~$1500, body damage $?, injector $80 parts only.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's 06 SE
Reply to
Chris H