Where to buy a good/used AW70 transmission?

I'll probably want to replace my tranny in the next year and am wondering if there is a place with a good reputation that I can find a low mileage tranny for a decent price?

I'll check the local yards around here 1st, but didn't know if ya'll knew of another company.

Thanks. Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You could always have the one you've got rebuilt, you never know with junkyard slushboxes, but then the AW70's are pretty robust.

Reply to
James Sweet