Windshield Defogger Malfunction: 2007 S-60

I've had my 2007 S-60 for about a year now. With the cool autumn weather, I need my windshield defogger from time to time. It must have worked well last year because I didn't notice any problems with it but this year, it blows cold air and doesn't clear the fog on the inside of the windshield very well.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? The rest of the heating system works well and the engine cooling fluid is full.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

I would set up an appointment with your servicing Volvo dealer & have them diagnose the problem with the defroster Glenn K Volvo Certified Technician ASE Certified Technician

Reply to
Glenn K