xc70 d5

Hello,

I'm almost coming to the point that I will buy the XC70. So, why should I not buy it? Geartronic or manual?

And what's that thing with the cartelephone. It just doesn't browse smoothly. A known issue?

Please any advice,

Lane

Reply to
Lane

Hello,

I'm almost coming to the point that I will buy the XC70. So, why should I not buy it? Geartronic or manual?

And what's that thing with the cartelephone. It just doesn't browse smoothly. A known issue?

Please any advice,

Lane

Reply to
Lane

I'd get the manual- the auto saps too much power from the already marginal engine. If you *want* the auto, get it chipped.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.