Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Volvo releases details on ever-so-slightly updated 2013 XC90
From AB Model Overview: 2013 Volvo XC90 For the 2013 model year, the delightfully refreshed Volvo XC90 receives a bold new look along with an enhanced roster of standard features inside and out. The...

Marcos kit car
This showed up at local Volvo garage:
1
1

Volvo trims out the cabin of its top seller with XC60 Inscription
From AB Volvo Car Corporation presents the Volvo XC60 Inscription - a unique blend of luxury and dynamic capability The Volvo XC60 now also becomes available in the exclusive Inscription version -...

Volvo celebrates 85 years by repeating history
From AB The same car in the same place - but 85 years later On 14 April 1927, the first mass-produced Volvo car rolled off the production line at the Lundby factory in Göteborg. Now, 85 years later,...

V70 P2 engine system service required
Hi chaps, why is my 'engine system service required' message coming up with an orange warning exclamation mark every third engine start? There are no OBDII codes and the engine works fine. I've...

Strange Storage Space in S-60 Dash
I have a 2007 S-60 which has a small storage compartment in the dash, near the radio. It's about four inches high, two inches wide and six inches deep. It looks like it's a box inserted into the...
4
4

Volvo 240 oil light
Today the oil light of my 1990 240 started coming on at idle. If goes off when I put my foot down and start driving. This has never happened before. Coincidentally or not, I noticed that the oil was a...
15
15

From "The Dawn of Time"--Kiplingers Cars that Will Not Die
They list Volvo at 5th: Gary

Car Service Long Island
Hi all there group members. Let me tell you some good thing about traveling. Now you can travel in a limousine but not necessary for you to buy it. Just call to the link below. Car Service Long Island

Volvo scores global endorsement deal with Jeremy Lin
NEW YORK -- Volvo Cars has signed New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin to a global endorsement deal, the automaker announced today in New York City. Volvo is owned by China's Zhejiang Geely Holding...

1998 V70 and alikes - Service Light Reset Tool
I found this very inexpensive tool that allows you among other things, to reset the pesky Service light on these cars. have no relation to the ebay seller whatsoever. I bought my $35 adaptor in 2008...

Mirror replacement in 145
The backing on the rearview mirror in my 1972 145 has started crumbling, which will soon result in it falling apart. I've got a replacement mirror that will mount on the windshield but need to remove...

charging new STYLE batteries
I have solved my battery issues and found out older batteries were able to be charged with lower voltage but newer batteries need higher voltage so as we replace our batteries we run into issues of...

jacks and jack stands
Hey all, I'm thinking of doing some more mechanical work on my cars and had some success changing motor mounts and plugs but never been under the car. Anyone have recommendation on size of jacks and...
1
1

CHARGING VOLTAGE problems 740 1990 Volvo turbo
I have a Volvo 740 TURBO 1990 and recently put a Optima battery in to replace my old worn out battery. I seem to get only 13.7 volts when revving up and with the air-conditioner and fan on my voltage...
14
14