Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How I got my heater core replaced free by VWoA
3
3

Electrical problems
I have a 1999 (V reg) Sharan 2.0 petrol. The indicators, reversing lights, radio, heated rear windows, central locking have all stopped working. I have checked all the fuses in the box under the...

Taking rear drum off 92 Cabriolet
Hi I'm trying to figure out how to get rear drum off to check brakes. I was told I dont have to take center nut , bearing ect off. However that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks
2
2

VW Cabrio 2001 - Evap Pump needed (Toronto, Canada)
Hi, I'm having some serious issues finding a refurbished/reconditionned part for my VW Cabrio 2001 (early model - bought in June 2000). To make matters more complicated, seems there are two different...
4
4

jetta exterior door handle doesn't work
I have a jetta 2002. Just recently my rear passenger side exterior door handle stopped working. I can pull on it (it doesn't feel the same) but the door doesn't open. I can open the door from inside....
7
7

FS: VW Black Fabric Floormats (set of 4) - $25 *BRAND NEW*
- VW Black Fabric Floormats (set of 4) - $25 *Brand New, Never Used* (purchased from Dealer) For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in...
2
2

FS: Car Audio (Sony, PhoenixGold, Kenwood, Kicker, Pyramid) *UPDATED PRICES*
- SONY CDX-CA900X In-dash Removable Faceplate CD Player/Receiver w/CD-Changer control (includes 10-disc changer) - $100 - PHOENIX GOLD XS2300 Car Audio Amplifier - $60 - Kenwood KAC-Q74 4-Channel...

FS: VW Fox Digifant Air Intake Manifold & Throttlebody - $100 *UPDATED PRICE*
- VW Fox Digifant Air Intake Manifold & Throttlebody - $100 I purchased this from California to install (mod) my 1983 VW Scirocco, but the project was cancelled and I no longer have the vehicle. For...

FS: MOMO Carbon-Fibre-Look Shifter Knob - $20 *UPDATED PRICE*
- MOMO Carbon-Fibre-Look Shifter Knob - $20 For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in Kitchener - you can email me at ( remove the 2...

FS: Blue Varad Gothic 5000B 7-LED Scanner - $20 *UPDATED PRICE*
- Varad Gothic 5000B 7-LED Scanner (Laser Blue) - $20 For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in Kitchener - you can email me at ( remove...

FS: MONZA Big-Bore Resonator Exhaust Tip - $20 *UPDATED PRICE*
- MONZA Big-Bore Resonator Exhaust Tip - $20 (Brand New, never used or installed) For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in Kitchener -...

2000 A3 Golf 1.8t no a/c only hot air thru vents
I've got an A3 Golf without a/c, and whenever I turn on the fan with temp set to low, hot air (+10 C. over ambient) comes out the vents. What's the deal? Does this car actually vent fresh air, or do I...
4
4

Space Camper
Look, there's an image of the new Space Camper on this Ebay auction:
1
1

Help with Jetta trunk lock
I tried to open the trunk with the key or the interior switch and I am not able. I listen the actuator working but the trunk stay locked. What is the thing to do? Thanks for the help.
4
4

FS: 95 Contour $950
1995 Ford Contour GL, Blue, 5-spd, 4-door, excellent gas mileage. 141k miles. I have owned this car since 1996. I do all my maintenance on my vehicles. Well-maintained and runs great. Email me for...
3
3