Taking rear drum off 92 Cabriolet

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to get rear drum off to check brakes. I was told I dont have to take center nut , bearing ect off. However that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks

Reply to
issjoe

none2u

I suggest that you purchase a Bentley service manual for your car (about $50). Bentley publishes service manuals for a variety of VW models, including yours. The Bentley manuals are well worth the cost, and are much better than any other manuals available.

Reply to
Papa