1981 ALTERNATOR PULLEY RABBIT DIESEL PICK UP

I am looking for :"alternator pulley" for a 1981 Rabbit diesel pick up with ac, please help me find a "used" one since the dealer or volkswagon does not make them anymore.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reply to
rnslevis

I am looking for :"alternator pulley" for a 1981 Rabbit diesel pick up with ac, please help me find a "used" one since the dealer or volkswagon does not make them anymore.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reply to
rnslevis

Reply to
none2u

The A/C system on my 84 Rabbit Diesel was trashed beyond repair so I took it all out. I then ran into the problem of finding the proper alternator pulley. I took a chance and pulled the pulley and installed it backwards and it lined up perfectly. (this pulley has a built in spacer on one side so reversing it places the actual pulley about 2'' further out)

I'm not sure of your application but thought this might help.....

Bob

Reply to
Bob