where to find rabbit Diesel alternator pulley, the short one?

Hello, All!

Can anyone direct me to someone who sells the short alternator pulleys for Rabbit diesels, with AC. The pulley is only about 1" wide.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards, dukecola. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to
dukecola

Try

Papa

I,ve never found a supplier for alternator pulleys. that are exact replacements. Always had trouble with my diesels too. Summit racing in Tallmadge Ohio has Bosch alternator pulleys. I bought one with the diameter too small. for my 85. I salvaged one by buying a junkyard alternator for my

Reply to
none2u

Try the Parts Place (248) 373-2300. They are a VW only parts dealer. New and Used. They are in Auburn Hills (Detroit), MI.

Dave

Reply to
ironhorse

I tried them, they didn't have it. Luckily, I took old alternator to a shop and the tech put a torch to it and broke it free. All's well now. Thanks again folks.

Hello, ironhorse! You wrote on Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:50:53 -0400:

i> Try the Parts Place (248) 373-2300. They are a VW only parts dealer. i> New and Used. They are in Auburn Hills (Detroit), MI.

i> Dave