VW Rabbit

Hey All,

I am new here! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a reliable source for VW Rabbit parts? I have an 1984 Convertible. It is in fairly good condition, and I am looking to make it even better. If anyone can help please reply. Thanks!

-Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

East coast

Mark knows everything West coast
The Potterman knows everything There are other places but these two places are the experts and have outstanding reputations here.

Also as you get more knowledgeable about the parts that you need EBAY is a great place for Rabbit parts

HTH Steve (81 Rabbit convertible)

Reply to
sehaare

I use

all the time. You can't order on;line yet but they have a 300 page catalog and have every part imaginable for every VW.

You can order the free catalog online.

1-248-373-2300
Reply to
Dave

Agreed...both of those places are good sources. And BTW just so you know...your car is known as an "A1" platform car and therefore many of the mechanical, brakes, exhaust and suspension parts are interchangeable with other Rabbits, Cabriolets up through 1993, all Sciroccos, and 1984 and earlier Jettas.

Reply to
Matt B.