1984 VW Scirocco convertible and/or parts for sale

Parting out, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109. Body is currently minus hood, front bumper and fenders (and top, which I sawed off to make a temporary Scirocco convertible which shakes like the dickens, as you would imagine). Drivetrain intact, let me know what if anything you want and we can discuss cost and shipping.

Derek Bill

--

Reply to
Derek A. Bill