1990 Jetta Flair 2 parting out

brand new 2 week old front struts front and back springs from a 1995 Jetta VR6 so they are stiffer than a 1990 Jetta's springs.

brand new bosch starter brand new bosch alternator brand new exhaust from cat back from midas

The car is running, blowing blue smoke. Might be rings, o2 or anything else. Need another car anyway. Body has only surface rust, no holes, front windsheild has crack. Battery is a large AUDI battery and always starts.

The car is complete so whatever you need I'll sell. Maybe someone wants the whole thing!

The bosch alt and starter were from a previous parts car and are immaculate / brand new

Runs like a champ, lots of power for the 1.8 8V!!! Failed emmission test so I got another.

Don't ask what is is. (hang my head in shame)

--

1992 Seca II 3rd year pilot

1993 Yamaha WR 250Z

Reply to
John Blaze

He he..Mk 2.5...

Need LH headlight shipped to BC...price?

Reply to
black francis

Need passenger visor, and drivers side mirror housing (if same) in town..

Reply to
Chris

I have no idea!?!?!?!?

Sorry!!!

Reply to
John Blaze

LH, find out shipping cost I can do it collect.

I dunno, $20???

Reply to
John Blaze

Shipping with COD's like $20...may as well buy one here...you don't have Paypal???

And Chris...it should be the same mirror, corner mounted with a big window...dunno about the interior though.

Reply to
black francis

I'll photo it this weekend and post on Sunday

Reply to
Chris

How much for:

passenger visor driver's mirror unit (manual cable kind, not electric) trunk mat (cover's floor of trunk)

Reply to
Chris

John, you don't answer your emails- I'm looking for the taillights- email me

bradATkingpin.ca

Reply to
Mustangbrad

$15 for the visor, and $15 for the mat?

Reply to
Chris

How much for the trunk rubber seal? and Drivers side rear door seal?

Reply to
Chris