Corrodo question

I am looking to buy one as an everyday driver, my question is any one aware of problems common to these cars? Should I be lookin at the VR6 ot the supercharged engine? Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
P356

The supercharged one is more trouble-prone (the supercharger will need to be rebuilt or replaced at some point). The VR6 IMHO is the more reliable one. Unfortunately in either car these cars may have been driven hard and they're getting kinda rare, so ownership tends to be pricey.

Reply to
Matt B.