1990 Jetta - Front Wheel Bearings

Lou's Bearings is now called Motion Canada (I live around the corner!)

My brother swears Timken taper roller bearings are unmatched. eg other bearings would fail in his SAAB tranny - the years they didn't use Timken btw he is a mech.eng. running endurance test lab for aircraft engines so I respect what he says

Reply to
Rick De Visser

I saw that on the receipt but didn't think anything of it. Whatever the case, they supply Timken

While doing grad work at UW, I lived with 2 mech and 1 chem eng. Even if I *thought* something different about Timken, I wouldn't voice it ;-)

Is this rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled.k-w???

Darryl.

Reply to
Darryl