1999 WOLFSBURG JETTA 4 SALE

Black 1999 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 Liter Engine Aircooled MkIII Bodystyle 8 Valve SOHC 115 hp. Asking $9,000 OBO. Has 79K Miles. Selling because I can't afford the payments any longer. Located in Western NC.

Reply to
Jake Burton

You should get a good price as air-cooled Mk III Jettas are very rare! ;-)

Reply to
Ernest

Hehehe!!!

Reply to
Peter Parker

Especially with the overhead cam. At least we know that there wasn't any coolant to be neglected (79k without adding or changing?)...

Reply to
Jason Faas

Is the engine in the back?

Reply to
Andre Levac

Sorry I'm an idiot I meant AIRCONDITIONING not aircooled. My bad my bad.

Reply to
Jake Burton