2000 Jetta plugs

Hi all, This is my first post. What must I remove to get to my spark plugs on my 2000 Jetta, 2.0 gas engine? Thanks, Steve

the spark plug wire connectors on top of each plug.

You have to remove the engine cover first. The previous post appears tongue in cheek but is likely from someone who did not consider that you have an engine cover that keeps the plugs out of view.
Keep posting here. Most of the people are VERY helpful. Key word is most.

Hi Ears, Thanks for the help, getting the cover off really made a big difference. I'm sure there will be no problem getting the plugs out now. Steve