2002 Passat engine guard

Greetings all, I have a 2002 Passat and the engine guard underneath the car needs to be replaced. Where can i find this part? I haven't been able to find one online, but I'm not sure if I am searching for the correct name of the part. Should I just break down and get one from the dealer, or is there a cheaper way to find one?

Thanks, Robb

Reply to
Robb

Tim Burr