15" steel wheels with 4 x 100mm bolt pattern - which US-market VWs did they come on ?

I'm trying to find steel wheels which will work with Corrado calipers and rotors on my A2 ( mark 2 ) GTi 16V.

I think some Corrados came with these wheels ( not in the US market) but I am not sure about this.

Does anyone out there know ?

( I'm trying to put 15" wheels on my car which will not cost too much, and which can be destroyed by a pothole without ruining my budget )

thanks in advance for advice -

- Ed

Reply to
EC

Doesn't Tire Rack still sell them for snow tires?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel