2003 Passat GLX driver door panel lights always on

All my driver door switch lights are always on. Does anyone know what the hell is happening??

Blue 2003 Passat GLX

Reply to
www.ttdown.com

The lighting is controlled via the convenience control module along with data from the data bus system. It should be a warranty issue unless you wish to add more info on why you want to do the repair yourself?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Might be the door latch itself. I had a similar issue with a Jetta and replacing the door latch cured the problem.

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman