90 Jetta Turn Signal Problems

I have a A2 90 Jetta with no turn signals. Have traced it down to the fuse block or there about. Switches are all fine and wiring up through the turn signal switch, 4 way flasher and to the relay. Grounds are all good from the
4 turn lamps. Relay is new too. Seems like I am getting no power to the relay to activate it. Anybody have had anything close to this problem? Thanks
Both turn signals are bad? There are two relays on A2's aren't there?

Darryl wrote:

No, just one. Some more: - Do hazards work? - turn signals will only work, iff there is a working hazard switch installed - turn on ignition, turn on turn signal, wiggle hazard switch, anything?
        Ingo
That's really funny, because on my A3 the turn signals occasionally stop working. This happens about twice a year. If I turn on and turn off the hazard signals then the turn signals come back on.
Eric
in article snipped-for-privacy@web.de, Ingo Braune at snipped-for-privacy@web.de wrote on 12/7/03 8:17 AM:

Eric Schneck wrote:

basically the hazard switch (up to A3 VWs) is a bunch of double throw switches - they put the flasher relay either into the turn signal circuit or into the hazard circuit. Permanent fix would be to rplace the hazard switch.
        Ingo